In order to improve our client service, we conducted a survey for clients we have helped in the past. These responses help us achieve excellent customer satisfaction by letting us know what we’re doing that works and what we need to improve upon. Here are a few of the responses we received:
- 93% of surveyed clients would recommend us to a friend
- 70% of surveyed clients said our staff cleared up any confusion they had about the process to reaching a settlement
- 82% called us primarily to be their attorney in a car accident case.
- “You did great. The best part was you helped with all of the paperwork, bills, (and) copies if I couldn’t do it! You even made a house call when I was immobile.”
- “Office staff (was) very helpful and friendly. (They were) very casual – even Mr. Hogan! He’s great! Everything is as a law office should be for clients. Thanks!”
- “They did great-I even got a cake! I would definitely refer them!”
Clients were also entered in a drawing with all other respondents for a $100 gas card for their participation. The winner of the drawing was Deborah Luce, who is pictured below with the staff here at the Car Accident Injury Law Center. These surveys gave us some great feedback and we truly appreciate the time and effort taken by the participants. We value your input and will make every effort to continuously improve in the future. Have a great day and drive safe!